View Single Post
Kriemedesan
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-09-2012, 03:56 PM

“We could not let new customers sit by their lonesome,” Mother greeted with Njáll’s polite smile and waved toward the other tablemates. “My name is Njáll and this is Blæc. We run this establishment together. This is Isidoro, our—I suppose he should be called a bouncer, right?” she teased, but Isidoro rolled his eyes towards her. “No? Okay, bodyguard, though he has been known to cook, though thankfully nothing that will be served to guests.”

She continued with a glance back at the three, “You have already met Iudicael and he is a far better chef, but tonight you get our best.” Iudicael smiled and patted Vincent’s shoulder before slipping in beside Blæc, leading Alexa delicately by the hand after him, so that she faced Mother and Vincent had the frame to flee faster. Léonie already had the psychic bell rung to return and she stood at ready for the two. “Drinks?” Mother proffered, lacing Njáll’s fingers beneath his chin. She leaned in and propped elbows on the tabletop, beaming, “Everything is grown and processed here, and since the tab is on us, I would suggest you try any to your heart’s delight. It will not be anything as expensive as the Forbes Bottle, but close enough while still able to drink it.”

The Forbes Bottle was sold for $155,000 dollars and too old to digest, but there were plenty of high-dollar choices. They had their choice of spirits, but wine was their centerpiece, and, with an alcoholic at the table, Mother had her eyes set on Vincent. “We will also have our order changed as the complete sampling for six, so that you can try anything you like. If it is not on the menu, consider it. You can always bring home a doggy-bag.” Blæc drank his water and raised an eyebrow at her verbiage.