Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
*sends luffs to Randeh*

Relationships are so hard D:
Awe! Thank you love noodle! *squeeze*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiki Nova View Post
You have a file? That's fantastic!

I'm sorry you're having relationship issues. I would say that's what my problem is, but then again I would have had to have been in a relationship to have relationship problems. My life issues stem from money issues. I'm really stressed about being able to pay my bills for the next couple of months because I haven't been able to find a job since I moved back to this side of town for school and my money is running really really low. Which is fine, I can budget. But to top that off, both my dad and my brother were recently let go from their jobs because their boss was a nazi and now my mom is the only one working and she can't support the three of them and help me if it gets to that point on her own. So I'm stressing for them when I should just be worrying about school and figuring out how to manage my finances. It's stupid how much money can affect someone's life. You need it for everything!

Easy threads are just going to have to be where it's at for me. I don't want to make the effort to branch out to other places.
Ha, I'm pathetically nerdy like that! I'm addicted to this site called FlightRising.com and I have a giant excel spreadsheet for that site XDDD! I should really clean this file up and share it with people who are having issues finding things!

Ugh I don't know what I hate more. Relationship issues or money issues. That might sound wild, but relationship issues suck because you're doing it to yourself. You can easily walk away. Money issues suck because sometimes you have no control over it! Your situation sounds really crappy . The job market is the dirt worse all over too so I feel for you D: What are you taking in school? I'm assuming it's not possible to move somewhere with a better job flow? SOOOOO crappy that the entire family is going to suffer on the job loss. That's so shitty D: *pats* keep your chin up, it will get better! Just have to keep pounding the pavement! Is it a lack of jobs or lack of jobs you want that's keeping you from makin' monies? Or maybe school getting in the way? I'm not sure how resumés work in the US, but I'm always willing to help you out with yours if you need it :)

xD Nothin' wrong with that!