View Single Post
[L]
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via AIM to [L]

Old 06-27-2008, 03:57 PM

@Suki Aww no problem at all for the long post. :)

OH WOW! I play the piano too!!! I never get nervous playing for people on that, but yeah xD Thats so awesome :3333

Well.. I do get shakey when I get up on stage though, I am confident that I can sing, but I always think "Oh no! What if I crack!" Like.. before though... a year ago and years before, Once I got up on stage I was fine and was not nervous I only had butterflies before I got up, but now, ever since this one karokee thing I went to, I don't know I guess it was the big stage and the lights and the feeling about the last time I cracked at the same place, I felt kind of .. I don't know but I feel after that night I was always shakey getting up on stage... I just hope I do good at the place I'm going to on the 13th. D:

You sing at a church and sung at a nursing home? I wish I sang at a nursing home and had like a sister or someone to sing with me, that sounds like lots of fun and help to the elderly. I don't go to church but in ways I wish I did to sing like you do, it would be fun ^_^;

When ever I watch my video of me singing in the chorus thing, I feel all shakey and .. nervous for some reason xD