View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 04-08-2019, 02:42 AM

“I only ask because I need to know that you are of legal age that you can enter into a contract as a room mate.” He tried not to let his amusement show, if this young man wanted to be left alone and not questioned then this small town was not the place he really would want to be. The local busy body was going to pry and push just to get something new to talk about. Maybe that was a bit of why he liked to be in small towns, he could always go to the local busy body and get all the information about every one. Big city’s you were not known by even the people that lived next door to you, in some cases even your room mates might not know anything about you.

“Then bel it is.” Raziel opened the door behind the bookshelf and held it open. “as long as your not to loud when you come back in and don’t have people over late we should be fine. Though I think you may want to use the back door to come and go late at night. The lady who runs the bike shop acrossed the way is in of the local busy bodies.” Leading Bel up the wooden stairs he unlocked the door at the top and stepped in so that Bel could see the living room and kitchen. There was no TV but shelves of books covered most of the walls. Some of them were century’s old. "Yes we are cool."