View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-09-2019, 06:05 PM

Belzier rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't have come if I wasn't of legal age. What is with people misinterpreting this face of mine..." he added in a mutter under his breath. He knew it had its uses, but honestly, it was annoying when every other human looked at hime like a frail child. He'd been living for hundred of years and his demon form could strike fear and awe with nothing more than a glance. Useless though, it was useless to fall into such thoughts.

"I'm actually twenty." Stepping past the door, Belzier made his way to the center of the room, looking around to memorize the layout. It could come in useful and even if he was lazy, it would save him trouble later if he could get along well with Ziel. "Books? Huh. It's a nice place." He turned back to the other man. "What do you mean by busy bodies though? Is that...a small town thing?" he managed to ask instead of a 'human thing.' The words had been on the tip of his tongue though, causing him to drop his gaze to the carpeting. "I figure I should know all these things since I don't wish to draw unnecessary attention to myself and all that..."