View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 04-09-2019, 07:31 PM

Nodding Raziel accepted that he was of legal age. As time had passed on the earth Raziel had adapted to how humans thought an adult should look so he had never had to deal with people questioning how old he was. He had heard from others that it sucked to look so young for many thing. Maybe this young man was trying to escape being judged by his face and that was why he was here. Raziel would have to keep that in mind so that he would not be rubbing him the wrong way.

Smiling Raziel watched him look over his small slice of heaven. “Books are one of my passions, and these are a some of the ones that I have acquired over the years that I felt I could not get rid of.” Sighing he smiled as Bel looked around the room. “yes it’s a small town thing. I am guessing you have lived in larger towns and city’s? Most small towns have at least one busy body that keeps tabs on every one and what they are up to. I think that is why those small town mystery novels are so popular.” Turning he lead Belzier down the hallway the ran parallel to the stairs. “ the rooms are back here. I have the room closer to the stairs but that is because its over the front of the shop.” The doors at the end of the hall were off set from each other with a third facing the hall. He opened that door Frist revealing a simple bathroom run up in pale blues.

“Shared bathroom but if your sleeping in then I can just use it into the morning and you can in the afternoon, I will be in the shop at that time.” He closed that door and opened the one on the right. The room beyond was cozy yet of a comfortable size. It had a small window seat that over looked a small garden. “ should be able to fit a bed, desk and anything eles you mighty need in here. If you want a TV I don’t mind I just never found the need for one.”