View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-19-2019, 09:30 PM

Taking the key, Belzier nodded to the other man's words. "Thank you," he murmured, though with too little inflection to give the impression that he meant it. He tilted the key a bit, getting a feel for its look before sliding into into one of his many jacket pockets. "Will you be down in the shop most of the time? I uh...don't want to disturb you when I move in..." Or rather, it would be more convenient without prying eyes. He would need to use a portal for most of it, though he had no intention of living big and grand while on earth. Some demons might thrive on that sort of lifestyle, but he needed very little. Just a bed and a wardrobe and his scrying tools so he could get started with this whole find and destroy job. He would need a locked chest for his more demonic tools of the trade.

"My friends that are helping with the furniture have a rather bought look," he added. "I wouldn't want them to scare anyone away. It's best if no one is looking. I'm uh...kinda private, like I mentioned before."