View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-05-2012, 09:55 AM

It seemed the moment Rogan walked in the room, it revolved around him. Which annoyed Victoria, sometimes but in a lot of ways it was easier to deal with everyone when there was someone everyone loved to be around, (everyone besides herself of course.) what really annoyed her was that the seat next to her was open and Rogan, took no time to fill it. Once he sat down the mood changed to being much more fun, calm and relaxed. How in the world did he do it? She had not a clue. He brushed his arm against hers which looked like he was just sitting but she knew better, and she no doubt in her mind when he was touching her leg and rubbing it under the table. Which made her body stiffen up and made her tens, Victoria clenched her hands up, 'Time to get ready for a long night, of people flirting with each other.' she thought letting a small sigh go, which did not escape the sight of Rogan.

As the night went on people moved around in their chair's to sit next to different people, Rogan and herself were the only ones to not move, Rogan would squeeze her leg every time someone came over to try and take his seat, once they knew he wouldn't move he went back to lazily draw patterns on her leg. But finally Victoria, got Rogan to move so she could go to the washroom. She thought about leaving right than and there but she knew Morgan, would not leave her alone about that for weeks. Sighing at the thought, she walked back only to find that one of the other girls had taken her seat, which irked her a bit but than she couldn't help the happy feeling to be able to move away from Rogan, who would not stop touching her leg under the table and kept trying to get her to talk, he did a few times by pissing her off enough.

Victoria, ended up sitting next to Ryan, she believed his name was. He wore glasses, over his what seemed like pitch black eye and he had black, hair that had those amazing blue highlights, it reminded her of a raven! He was top in his class and top 3rd in the whole school, (that was saying something considering the people who went to that school.), 'Why spends his time with these people, I'll never understand...maybe that's why he's only 3rd in our school?' she pondered as she ate an onion ring, 'Once we leave here, I'm telling Morgan, I need to go home. I can't take this much longer.' as she was long, gone in her thoughts, she heard her name really close to her ear. Making shivers crawl over her skin, she looked to her right to see Ryan smiling lightly at her.

Letting a small chuckle out, "Sorry, you looked quite lost in your thoughts." she looked around the table to see that everyone seemed to be enjoying one of the many stories Rogan and Zack, told. Than the other boys would jump in once in awhile with something silly they had done. Victoria looked back to Ryan, to see he was still watching her with that gentle smile, the only reply she gave him was a nod of her head, and grabbed something else off the many plates on the table to eat.
"I wanted to ask, about how your music pieces was coming along?" the smile was gone from his face but he still had a gentle look to him, a weird cold bite to them though, "How did you know about that?" an eyebrow shot up, while she looked confused at him. Now he couldn't help the laugh that came back, "I was hoping you were more aware. I'm in the same music and art class as you, Victoria." her look of surprise made his smile last longer, "Oh..I try not to bother with other, but I do try to know who everyone is." she scratched the side of her face in slight embarrassment, "It's obvious you do not spend time with other, being who you do spend your time with." he said nodding his head towards Morgan, "Kind of hard to make new friends, with that little monster around." a smirk on his lips, Victoria, looked at him, than to Morgan, and she couldn't stop the giggle that bubbled out from her, "That's more than a "little" monster." she said making air quotes with her fingers when she said 'little', smiling up at him, "Well I thought I might try to be polite." he said, making them both laugh lightly.