View Single Post
Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Penpal

Old 06-05-2013, 02:02 AM

Silas looked over at the new voice, narrowing his eyes against the bright sun in a gesture that was already causing tiny wrinkles around his eyes despite his youth. Her masculine clothing made her look like someone's bratty tomboy sister, but the brilliant lips marked her as a type of woman the average cowboy was quite familiar with. Regardless of her station, or perhaps because of it, Silas tilted his hat politely. Manners cost him nothing, and it was often useful to be on good terms with saloon girls and ladies of the evening-- and not just for the obvious reasons. "Howdy, ma'am. What kind of help did you need? I'm afraid I might not be able to offer much. I just got to town, myself."

A glance across the street revealed Hank sitting on a barrel across from one of the locals, obviously settling in for a long conversation while the grocery clerk scurried around the store collecting items on their order. Luke was nowhere in sight, but that wasn't unusual. Luke often vanished when there was a heavy load of anything that he might be asked to carry.