View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 02-25-2014, 09:31 PM

Seeing Sam immediately, lounging on a couch Amory hadn't seen before, he let a grin and some relief wash over his features. He hadn't chosen to follow his instructions, sure, but Amory didn't blame him. He had decent enough reasoning. It was probably pretty strange that I even made the suggestion. Blushing with a bit of embarrassment at that thought, he let his gaze follow Sam's fingers towards where his clothes were folded. One of his hands scratching his cheek gently, shyly, he cleared his throat a little. "Right. We can head out in a few, I'll change quick and we can head out. That stage manager shouldn't need nothin' else tonight." He spoke casually enough, though a tad quicker than he probably meant to. Gaze averting Sam, for a measure against his temporary bout of shyness, he made his way carefully into the room.

Walking to where his clothes were, he picked them up and made his way behind the make-shift curtain that the other had hung up, pausing before it once before smiling. "It looks great in here by the way, you brought it some class." He complimented, enjoying the little touches Sam had added, and assuming that Carpi had allowed him to do what he had in there. Relief again surfaced as he turned and allowed himself to look at Sam once more, the flush of embarrassment from moments earlier now gone. "That shiner of yours looks a lot better too, glad to see it," he added with a nod, then remembered that the other was wishing to leave. Slipping past the curtain, he would change back into his street clothes, still buttoning up his vest as he walked back out to grab his coat and top his head with his fedora right away. Then grabbing the slip of paper he had written on earlier, he gave it a little toss into the trash and slipped the key he had tried giving to Sam into his jacket pocket.

Turning to Sam with a smile, he asked, "Ya ready to go?" It felt weird to say, mostly because he had never had anyone accompany back home after work. He would walk out with a woman sometimes, in order to help his image as of late, but he always said a sweet goodbye to her before actually heading home. Amory was used to keeping to himself, more than anything. The idea of having another staying at his apartment was new, and strange, and quite frankly the idea of that person being Sam stirred some thoughts he needed to conquer. He's attractive, but could only bring me nothing but more trouble.