View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 09-02-2014, 04:02 AM

“I don’t see why anyone would not find this place comfortable. And you should not be sorry. I said something that reminded you of something that you did not want to think about. I should say sorry.” If I find that the don was not the only one to have hurt my song bird then I am going to hunt them down and do to them what they have done to him. For him to apology to me for me saying sorry is not right. He should not feel that he has to guard himself to protect others from what they have done to him. The anger and rage barely peeked from his eyes only to moments after be replaced by kindness and love.

All his feelings of protectiveness and defense boiled up as he once again deepened the kiss with His songbird. No man was going to lay claim to this mans body again without him wanting it. From now on his only job was to make sure that Amory was happy and content in the life he lead. If he in time wanted to leave Sam he would let him go. But until then no man would have a right to these lips. Almost in response to that thought he pushed his tongue againted Amory’s lips. His hands slipping slowly down to pull at his shirt and slip under it. He wanted to feel their skin touching. A part of him wanted to rush things but he knew that he had to take it slow with Amory. All he wanted tonight was to feel his chest and see him without his undershirt on.