View Single Post
Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 12-24-2012, 06:10 PM

"Good," Beth replied shortly, though she wasn't referring to the fact that she as in the right place. It appeared that neither of them had felt her presence, though whether that was just from lack of experience or general insensitivity to such things was impossible to distinguish. As she came to a stop next to the duo, she managed to catch the boy's name, Ferdi, and see his double appear from the doors to the school itself. Surprise flickered across her face as fast as lightning. She hadn't even sense him, which meant that he was the stronger of the two, or someone had put a serious shadow on him.

The mention of the red-headed girl's name snatched her attention away from the issue of the twin long enough for her to reply with "Beth." Despite trying to figure out the situation, it wasn't until they fused back together that she realized why she hadn't felt the twin's presence, or rather, why she hadn't noticed it. It was the exact same as the original, which meant that it was probably a clone of some sort. As the blonde boy darted away from them, she blinked a few times. She had grossly underestimated him and his abilities.

Beth turned back to the taller girl, Avril, as she began to speak. "A few things first. Don't treat me like I'm special because I suffer from minor dwarfism. I hate that. And calm down a bit. Everything's going to be fine," she interjected, raising her hand to halt the conversation briefly. It was important to get that out of the way as soon as possible, lest there be a lot of awkward moments in the first few days. And then they were heading in the same direction that Ferdi had gone.

After a few moments, Beth closed her eyes and began to search for a rat or something that had been around the inside of the school. While reading the minds of animals left her feeling a bit sluggish, they were often more helpful than people gave them credit for. Their sheer presence ensured that she would always be able to find an animal to use if necessary. Once she found the mind of a rat, it was merely a matter of using its memories to guide her to their destination.

"Take a left up here," she said, peeking every so often to make sure that she was right. "There will be a set of stairs to the left of the hall. Those will take us to the commons if we follow them up far enough."

((Sorry if it seems weird guys. I got a flu bug last night. ))