View Single Post
Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 12-24-2012, 11:19 PM

Ferdi sat on the bench and listened to the girls talking. "Nice to meet you Beth, and the classes are a mix of traditional lessons that you have in a normal school but then should you have powers as not everyone here will have, you have extra classes to help you use your powers to their best potential. You see this also doubles as a private school for the rich too." He heard Avril ask him a question about living at school. "You can't leave during the school year. Only at Christmas but your parents consent is needed by the school to allow you to go, if not you have to stay here like I have done for the last two ye.." He could feel something in the distance that had appeared out of no where. He could feel where it was coming from and looked over to one of the buildings. He saw a figure in the window look out at what seemed to be him and the girls. It was a powerful force that filled the emptiness that used to be in the building. "We can't leave them just looking from a distance, now can we?" Ferdi lifted his right hand and placed his index and middle finger to his forehead and closed his eyes. When he opened them he was in the building about ten feet from the stranger by the window. He looked out as well and saw himself and the two girls still under the tree. The second Ferdi brought his attention to the stranger by the window. "Hello..? Can I help you? More importantly can you sense me?"

((Ooh I wonder what your like at 100%! I hope that you get well soon!))