View Single Post
Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 12-20-2016, 12:44 AM

Your Hosts and Judges: Cora and Linnea

Helpful hints from Cora:
Follow the rules guys, I cannot stress this enough. Read the directions carefully, and ask questions if anything is unclear. The better you are at following the rules the more chance you have to win. For me, pleasing shapes trump color combinations any day. Do not throw awkward pieces of clothing just to have a splash of the color. The items should make sense together.

Helpful hints from Linnea:
There are lots of avi contest categories this event, so make sure that your entries stand out from other users and any of your other entries. Really pay attention to the rules and remember to have fun with it! On a personal note, I really dig interesting color combinations and mixing of new and old items. Good luck to you all!

Rules
  • Please read these, if you can't be bothered to follow the rules we can't be bothered to judge your entry.
  • Be respectful! Constructive criticism is fine if asked for, but please don't be rude to other entrants.
  • You can only enter once in each of the categories. No mules or charity accounts, and we always find out.
  • Use the entry forms. Just copy and paste.
  • You may use the DAC to make your avatar entry.
  • Please be sure to save your entry to an outside image host like imgur or imageshack, and there are many more. What we see is what we'll judge, so be sure that the avatar you enter is saved properly and won't change. We won't come find you after the event if your entry has a broken link/image.

If you want to change your entry, you may edit your submission up until it is posted on the front page. Once it is posted on the front page, you'll have to PM Cora or Linnea if you want to change anything.

Entries will be accepted until the end of the event!

Prizes (big, fat, wintery prizes!):

First place: 8,000g
Second place: 5,000g
Third place: 3,000g

Last edited by Linnea; 12-22-2016 at 01:19 PM..