View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-10-2013, 04:00 AM

Lune seemed to relax some when the girl told her it was alright for her to look around. They were also having a sale too, and Lune would probably end up buying some coils just to be nice. After all the girl was nice enough to let her know about the sale, though Lune wasn't sure what she would do with the coils. Still she did like things like that though, so she might end up buying something else that caught her eye. Then the girl went about her business, no doubt she had a lot to do.

When the man, no the automaton, popped up out of seemingly no where once she got close to where he was hiding, Lune squealed in fright and instinctively whacked him in the top hat really hard with her parasol. One hand on her small chest, resting over her heart, as if that could stop it from beating so wildly. The other hand clutched her closed parasol so tightly her knuckles were turning white. Once she realized she had whacked the pretty automaton she took a couple of steps back, blushing in embarrassment once more. There were even tears at the corners of Lune's eyes, but that was from being frightened so terribly and all of a sudden like that.

Surely now the young lady was going to kick her out of the shop and not let her look around at all, for hitting the automaton. That thought seemed to make more tears gather at the corners of her eyes. "I didn't mean to! I'm so sorry! Please don't make me leave, I can pay for any damage I might've caused!" Lune was actually trembling, but that was also from being startled so suddenly. Her eyes darted between girl and automaton.