View Single Post
MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-08-2019, 05:57 PM

Ember smirked at the small eep, it was amusing how she'd made him jump. She was returned to him with her attention when he questioned her. "fair maiden?" she mused softly a small chuckle escaping her lips. "As for doing what... messing with the code inlays." She raised an eyebrow at him as she said this. "I'm not lost.. I don't think..." She didn't seem too confident about this. "I mean... I've never been here before but I've never been anywhere but my station." She once more pointed to the coding. "That's mine..." she added with an air of pride. "The code you're tampering with, has my data signature on it." She shrugged slightly. Her eyes did shift to look around her, she hadn't fully taken in her surroundings.

"As for your earlier comment, I'm not fair maiden. I'm a S Class Elven Warrior, I carry elitist skill training and unique hidden gear... so I am not sure your attempt at a compliment truly shows any understanding of those placed around you." She couldn't remember speaking freely but it all came to her easily. She did notice that the way she spoke wasn't in the usual style she had spoken in before, she had been all smiles and stuck to her script. Yet here she was, smirking, laughing and talking freely.