View Single Post
jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2012, 03:07 PM

Every week a different member has the opportunity to be chosen to win Admin's Pick.

If you can put together a particularly stylish, fun or eye-catching outfit, then there's a good chance that it could be you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This isn't about being the "best dressed" though, it's not about having a better outfit than anyone else, it's solely about what happens to catch my eye, what makes me see an avatar and think "I like that!" for whatever reason, and there could be any number of reasons for that happening:

- Often I see a theme within the outfit that captures my imagination (even if the outfit's creator had no theme in mind).
- Other times it's clever use of different items to create something that looks like a completely new item.
- On many occasions it's skillful colour and layer balancing with items that compliment each other well.
- And sometimes it's simply because an outfit makes me laugh...truly anyone has a chance at winning if they have enough imagination :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are a winner, you get to see your avatar on the site's home page for a week, plus you receive a prize of 5000 gold!

Your winning outfit will be permanently displayed in the winner's gallery.

You can also win more than once, the only limit to how many times you can be picked, is your own creative imagination ;D

So discuss winners past and present here, and show off your own avatar if you think you might have a winning outfit, but don't expect to be picked just by hanging out in this thread a lot ;)