View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 04-06-2015, 08:25 PM

April 2015

6/4/2015:

I started a few RPs! Now I'm pretty sure I have the hang of it. It's just a matter now of posting in each one on time! I shouldn't have started SO MANY all at the same time! UGH!

Okay, for some IRL.

Oh, the irony in this thread's title and what I'm about to talk about..........
This might be TMI to put online, but it's just a little bit of blood talk, and a little bit of PMS stuff! If people don't like it they can stop reading any time. I don't know what TMI means, apparently...

I got my first menstrual cup a couple of weeks ago and I've been super excited to use it ever since... I tried putting it in yesterday because I was cramping and I knew my blood would be coming any second... but it was SO PAINFUL!!! Thank goodness it wasn't the worst pain I've felt down there in the world, but it was so painful regardless. Putting it in felt like shoving scissors up my vag! It HURT~!!!!

And if anyone's reading this and you use menstrual cups, (preferrably you use the Diva Cup) PLEASE help! I need tips because I've read over my instructions for this cup AT LEAST TWELVE times... And I'm not even joking! Every time I used the toilet, I sat and read the instructions. I am pretty sure I did it right when I put it in, but it really, really hurt. D: Don't know what's up with that!

Anyway, I got it in now and I'm hoping to GOD that it won't be so painful taking it out like it was yesterday.... I don't want to deal with that right now. D:

I'm still really excited about it, though! I really love my cloth pads, but I wanted to try something new so I could go swimming during my period. This seems to be working thus far. Let's hope I don't get squeamish and faint when I see the cup full of blood. LOL.

Last edited by Kory; 04-09-2015 at 10:21 PM..