View Single Post
Nola
Forever Depressed, Forever Stressed

Old 02-17-2015, 11:08 PM

Akassa gave a polite smile at Echidna's question. Maybe she could find an ally in this girl. "I've never seen a dragon before either. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Yes, I'm traveling. It's just...I live in the sky so we don't really have flowers like this and I find them quiet beautiful," she said shyly. She then blushed as she realized that she was probably trespassing on territory that wasn't hers. "I apologize if I am trespassing on any territory. I haven't been down to the land much," she said, a kind smile on her face. She hoped the girl wouldn't be mad at her for it. She had only wanted to take a break from her people. They were all over protective of her since the war had been getting worse and she hardly had alone time. She await for Echidna to answer.

Barkydle thought about what Takumi said. He was indeed outraged and he doubted he would be able to calm down at the moment. He almost laughed at his question. "The shorter list would be who doesn't hate us. My race isn't exactly known for being friendly," he responded. He then took a moment to take Takumi's advice and try to calm down. He then began thinking of what races surrounded this territory and which ones would do this. The only race he could come up with would be the dragon. "The only race close to here that would attack my men would be the dragons. However, I need proof before I start anything. We have had a peace with them since we both live in the mountains but it has been uneven," Barkydle explained. He really hoped he could get Takumi's help. Maybe getting the help of a phoenix would help him. It would be extra help in the sky and on ground. The phoenix was probably more use to being on the ground than he was.