View Single Post
Ai-Chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-02-2007, 01:17 PM

(tsunami)Kumo and I are on the kando and archery team because at our scghool,they are seasonal sports. I help out the drama, track, and transformatio(modeling) club. And after school i'm a part time model at Ai modelimg agency. My dad died when we were 2 years old so I took a class in theropy. It really helps the students with problems at home. And besides all of that, i'm an honor studet. what about you?

(Kumo) Well, like Tsunami just said, We're both on the archery team. I also help some of the teachers and staff set up things when need. I'm better with kendo, but tsunami is way better when it comes to archery. I mainly work as and aid all over the school as a part time job. And like tsunami said, I'm a honnor student. My parents are fine but they live abroad, so they're gone almost all the time. I have a twin sister named kura, and a younger brother.(who we will most likely never meet...)I'm not sure what bara is into. I hardly even know her. But, I have known tsunami for a long time.