View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 09-21-2015, 07:06 PM

Oliver could practically feel his bones shaking he was so nervous. The tram car was packed full of the last bundle of students who were arriving at school. He licked his lips, feeling as though his heart was going to burst out of his chest at any moment. The tram car came to a slow stop, and Oliver felt himself half stumbling off and half being pushed off by the people behind him. He really didn't want to go to school. He had spent the last year in the hospital, surrounded by only a few nurses and doctors, and before that he was mostly in solitude. Now he was surrounded by tons of other students, and it was too much for him to take.

He let the sleeves of his grey sweater fall over his hands and carefully held the end of it in his fists so that his sleeves covered his hands fully. He walked while keeping his eyes carefully trained on the ground, not wanting to look at all the people around him. His steps toward the school were slow, his feet dragging slightly. The urge to just turn around and run was strong, but he knew that he shouldn't. He was lucky to be going here, even if he was coming two years late.

You can do this Oliver, he told himself stubbornly, Just get through this. He looked up for just a second as he was closer the school. It was huge, just as he expected, and there were tons of people piling in all at once. It was terrifying. Oliver found himself only becoming anxious than ever. He really did hate new things.

"I don't wanna do this..." he mumbled. But nonetheless he continued to walk toward the school, trying to avoid thinking of absolutely everything that could go wrong. The next thing he knew though, he was being pulled out of his anxious thoughts when he walked face first into something. Or rather, someone.

"Fu- shi- dam- shoot," he finally said, steadily avoiding all the curse words that wanted to come out of his mouth, "Sorry." He looked up through his glasses to face another boy who was only a bit taller than Oliver himself, but tall enough that it was easy to see the difference. The boy had streaky red hair, which was probably the first thing that caught Oliver's attention. He had never really seen red hair before. "I wasn't watching where I was going," he said.

xXx

Ava was sitting outside, watching the flood of students who were just arriving. She had arrived about an hour or so ago, and had already checked everything out. Her excitement of starting this school had been too much, so she had purposefully got here early. But of course, that meant that now she had a lack of things to do. She didn't want to just go sit in the school and wait for the entrance ceremony, that would have been far too boring. So instead she decided that she'd sit on a bench near the entrance and watch all the students, both new and old. She judged them all slightly, trying to decide who she would like to befriend, and who seemed too unapproachable... for now. She would give bright smiles to others as they walked in, wondering if everyone else was as excited as she was. This was her first year of high school after all, and she wanted to make the most of it.

Last edited by Naruto forever; 09-21-2015 at 10:09 PM..