View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 12-14-2015, 08:21 PM

Ava's smile only dimmed a bit at the other girl's introduction. She didnt' seem to be as fun as Ava was hoping for, but she was still positive they would get along. "I'll be sure not to get in your way too much then," Ava smiled, before repeating her name, "My name is Ava." She sat still on her bed for a bit, letting herself calm down slightly, since it didn't seem like Tarja appreciated the over excitement. She had to admit though, it was hard. She was practically breathing excitement at this point.

"So you're in your last year? That's so cool! I'm in my first year, like you said," she happily talked, "Is it fun here? I think it will be, it's better than just staying at home at least. And everyone seems to be pretty nice."

xXx

Oliver flinched slightly at the cold tone that Cal used, but found himself nodding along to show that he understand. Cal really didn't seem like the kind of person he wanted to cross the lines of, he wasn't sure how he was going to room with him. He already felt on edge enough as it was. "I...uhm...ok. Sure. Sorry," he said quietly, before shifting his gaze away. Obviously there wouldn't be much conversation, which Oliver was ok with. He didn't want to really talk to anyone.
He slowly began to unpack his bag, making sure to keep everything neat and sorted in drawers.