View Single Post
Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 05-07-2017, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
That's quite handy when you are super busy! It's crazy how much time out of the day cooking can be sometimes O.O

LOL! Going is better than not! Indeed, I would have thought they'd be a bit knowledgeable. I mean i guess there would be the odd person that joined cause it looked like fun XD *that'd be me * But yeah! For the most part, I'd have thought they knew. LOLOL! That's a really strange looking unicorn... HAHAH! I got the idea from what you said there pretty quick! XD That's just silly that it took them so long Hopefully they catch on a bit quicker and things can move a little faster! Maybe there is a softball for dummies that you can hand out to them?
i just don't think i have the patience anymore, so we are movin' on! i suppose they should be hitting the ball better before we worry about the running can't win a game without hits!
and yes... i am a dirty, dirty unicorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
Well... To to be fair, I don't understand, either.
ah well then is it safe to assume you don't play? see, that would make sense. every girl on the team played in middle school and elementary, i don't have any newbies to the sport. i think there was one who had taken off two years, but she wasn't even the one who didn't get what was going on lol

---------- Post added 05-06-2017 at 10:42 PM ----------

wow it got poppin in here... it's almost 3am so i should probably go to bed