View Single Post
Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-04-2015, 11:09 PM

"This is so cool!" Lucy breathed as she stared at the glass tubes.
She was in complete awe that this woman could create all these robots and make them so life like. She had always had an interest in this line of work and now here she was with a chance to actually work with her! She felt so happy that she wondered if she were dreaming. Either way, she didn't want to know because if it were a dream, she'd be content with sleeping forever.
"This is all so unreal!" Lucy cooed as she carefully looked over the models.
"It is really amazing you can do all this," Adam said, "But I think as far as Yin and Yang went I would rather they stay like they are versus wiping their drives. I mean, they have to have their own experiences and everything by now right? It just doesn't seem right to take that away from them."
"I've got to agree with Adam." Lucy said, turning her attention to them, "If it's okay, which ever of them Adam doesn't choose, could I choose that one? It'd be kind of nice to be able to talk to another set of twins."
She laugh a bit at her own comment as Adam smiled at her. It wasn't like they were the only twins in town, but it did get tiresome when people would constantly ask why they weren't identical, or why they were different genders. There were two other sets of twins they had gone to school with, but both twins were identical to each other. That may have been why they were questioned so much for their differences.
When the twins noticed the change in Lady's eye they glanced to one another, wondering if they should say anything about it or leave it alone. Adam bit his bottom Lip as Lucy turned to the pink haired woman.
"Are you okay?" Lucy asked with a concerned look, "It's just, you mentioning Lady Snow just now, you looked a little..."
"Sad?" Adam offered as he looks from Lady to Lucy.