maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple Plan's song "Astronaut"

Old 06-28-2012, 11:17 PM

Username of nominee: Tachigami:
Nominated by: maidenroseheart
Literacy level (choose one): Literate
How long have you been writing with this player?: about a month I think
Response time when it's their turn (choose one): Same day
Pros to writing with this player: creative, fun, always prompt, pays attention to detail, is very descriptive, interacts with my character, helps carry the story, is willing to talk out plot ideas and twists,
Cons to writing with this player: is better than me ;)
Insert a quoted paragraph of this player's writing (optional):
Quote:
He pulled her farther into the water. “Stop!” He growled. “I’m not trying to hurt you, I just want an answer!” He grabbed her other wrist as she flailed around to attempt another escape. “If you haven’t done anything, I won’t have a reason to stay here.” He twisted her around so she would have to look at him. From experience he knew the eyes told all their secrets, regardless of how trained one was in hiding their most prominent emotion. Despite age, practice, and ability, the eyes always told the absolute truth. And hers seemed terribly desperate, possibly fearful. But it didn’t say much more. They could be fearing absolute capture. Their desperation could mirror her desire to get away and vanish to commit more crimes, had she done so. But then, perhaps it was him. His look, his status, the impression he had made. Sudden and angry. Not like Alden at all.

Last edited by maidenroseheart; 06-29-2012 at 12:14 AM..