View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 08-11-2014, 07:22 PM

He watched the other, he had partially explained it before, but he wouls explain it once more. "As I said, it is made from me...from the dragon part, as well as the man" he says, "it is alive, as a part of me. It is connected to my life as well as my energy, which is part of the reason why it is able to command me and has such a hold and connection with me." He looked at the other as he shivered, "you may think of it as a heart in itself if you wish, if it is destroyed...." He fell silent for a moment, "it has the potential to destroy me as well." He turned to the front of the cave with a sigh, moving to the front of it to look out. He could see from here, there were monks out and about close by.

They were looking for any hint of the two of them, but they would not find them. And if they got to close, he could deal with it easily enough indeed. How pathetic though in all actuality, he was connected to such a thing. It was able to control him, and he could not do anything about it. Whoever had it had him, it could fall into the worst possible hands, and he would be at their bidding. It annoyed him. It was fragile as well, and yet could end his life if it was destroyed. That thing was his biggest weakness of all at this point, he could not help but partially wonder why the monks had not destroyed it so long ago. Then again, monks were not killers, they were not capable of such acts. He was cursed unless it was willingly handed over to him.