View Single Post
Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 10-05-2012, 01:14 PM

Jio looked up at the man, he was dark through and through. She shuddered, his aura seemed overwhelming so close and she couldn't find the strength to move. Instead of blooming, her confidence withered; the wallflower returned, shy in the face of opportunity. She began to blush and stutter, "N-no, not a-a-at all."

Judgement shrugged and continued to dance, no skin off her nose. But it put her in a sour mood, just a tad. She waited until the song was over then made her way back to the bar, she bumped into some man whose suit was black, he seemed to blend with the shadows. "Sorry..." she murmured with a glance up at his face, her surprise and then resounding feeling of horror did not show on her face. The teal haired girl looked too small, and seemed fightened. So she grabbed the girl by the hand and said to the man, "Sorry sir, my sister is jail bait..." She continued to the bar, where she plopped down on a stool and ordered another drink. She savored the sweet treat with abandon, and almost forgot the girl sitting next to her now. She smiled sweetly and offered her hand saying softly, "I'm Judgement, but you can call me Ju."

"I'm Jio, but thank you. He was overwhelming... I felt like deer stuck in headlights" she didn't glance back at the man, scared that he was glaring at her. This was the woman she'd envied earlier, another blush stole across her cheeks. She was happy to have been saved from making a fool of herself. She ordered another apple juice and watched Judgement.

"You don't get out much?"

"Nope, I have a business to run."
"Kudos to young women business owners then, I own the line of clothing I'm wearing. You could be my new model, faries and nymphs." She produced a black card with gold embossing. "What do you say we get out of here? I can walk you home, the crowd here tonight seems a bit unsavory."
Jio's eyes brightened in happiness. "Oh thank you, we're in a bad part of town. And can we talk about it?" Her smile was a beauty, and transformed her whole face.

Judgement and Jio then linked arms and put their heads together, talking and giggling as they departed. Each having made an invaluable new friend.

(Is it okay that I left the last line black since it was both of them?)

Last edited by Divine Seduction; 10-05-2012 at 01:16 PM..