View Single Post
Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explicit and clear that which fundamentally by its very nature is vague

Old 01-03-2013, 10:12 PM

((Yes, it's nothing too serious. Well, it might be. We still have no clue what it is. But whatever it is, it makes my tongue and throat swell immensly. And Gothika wanted me to tell you guys that she will post whenever she can. She's having internet problems.))

Leon was surprised that she even talked to him. "Yes, you can eat. For today, the scientists have schedueled the tests later. Well, I actually suggested it. I don't like sitting there having to listen to all the other experiments while waiting for your turn."
Turning and looking out the door, he contemplated whether to leave or continue talking. Well, it was up to Tylic. If she wanted him to leave her be then she would surely let him know. "I can't believe you can just sit here and wait for them to torture you. If I was you I'd have killed me and ran for it already." Leon didn't care if they heard him speak this. What more could they do to him? He had already lost everything.