View Single Post
Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-16-2015, 10:20 PM

We built this city! We built this city on pop sic les! Still on the kick.

Paid a dental bill. Left em on website saying please charge credit card and send me a receipt. I so dislike talking on phones. The rush, the phoney chitchat. Hope they received em tho. You cant tell when you use their website.

When i looked up dentists website, got distracted by this other entry that had his name. He had gotten married last year, the sly dog! Naturally i had to stop and take a gander over the site. He married a good Catholic girl. Many pics abound. Them hiking, fancy dress, europe, restaurants. Hes uncomfortably attractive, albeit short. He was replacement for dentist who retired. I dont like him. He and i dont mesh. My mom liked him. He played up to her, by giving her a free bottled water. I need more than bottled water to get my jollies. Jots down reminder. Yelp up a stand by dentist. Funny to see the guy in different clothes. Id only seen him in the elbow length smock.

And now i must return to the infernal...i mean eternal desky.

---------- Post added 04-16-2015 at 05:50 PM ----------

Got a lil desky done. Darn mail constantly piling up. I put clothes pin on incoming mail, then stack them. Try to keep up.

Just had berry pie a la mode. Pie with seeds. Shall we speak of seeds? Why? Why have seeds? You cant chew them. They dont dissolve. They get into cracks and crevices of your teeth. #Hits forehead #coulda had an apple pie

So now im sleepy. Did lil vacuuming. Sucked up a bobby pin. Will get it next time i dump contents.

Forgot i hit that chinese restaurant yesterday. Wait a minute. I mightve already smogged about it. I wrote a yelp review and gave them 4 pink stars.

Just did a local town ballot vote.

Neighborhood site had lively discussion about lack of driving courtesy in our fair town. I agree. Impatience reigns supreme.

Think ill sit at desky then hit hay. Its 6:19 p.m. #and your query is

Look after the world for me!