View Single Post
Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-18-2015, 09:50 AM

Hey, Dazzy!
I hope that this weekend finds you feeling much better!
Have ya been drinking your electrolytes?....sometimes water isn't enough and ya need to replace important salts and minerals....especially if ya sweat much.
I am feeling much better than I did! ...and I think that Hope is feeling much better cuz she was just so sweet!...giving me unexpected hugs and even being nice to Sarah!
Its hard to tell how Sarah feels....but she hasn't urped, still...and she took a day off from pooping, so maybe we will all be well for my birthday on the 20th! .....like its a big deal or anything! Not!
We still have no legal means of transportation of our own, so even the idea of doing something special is kinda out of the question...
Plus Turtles caught my virus and prolly has infected her sister's family by now....doubt anybody will be up for cake and ice cream after the Hershey squirts and heavy heaving! Lol!
We got nearly two feet of snow in two days!...maybe our mountains won't burn up this summer, after all!
You sure ya don't wanna move to where water is more available? ....I worry about you drying up and blowing away! Lol!
Have you considered buying stock in the popsicle company? ...they say to invest in what ya use! Lol!
I should OWN Dr.Pepper by now! Lmao!
So....maybe ya should take a slow day....turn on a good movie...and hem those pants!
Ya really will feel good when its all done and out of the way....pants back to Bro and no longer contributing to the....uh....chaos!
I always feel a surge of positive energy when I finally finish something I have procrastinated on....like making phone calls! I too, hate phone calls to people about bills and important stuff!....half the time I can't hear em, and most of the time they act like you are annoying them when you are only trying to ask a simple question!
What ever became of "Customer Service?"
So....anyways! .....Enjoy your weekend! &