View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-09-2013, 04:06 AM

For a moment, when the female entered, Jade seemed torn between the two. He was giving attention to the customer first, but this other person also needed his attention. Oh such a dilemma! Then the male was putting the money on the counter before leaving. Jade's lips made a small 'o' as he picked up the money, then that expression turned to a bright smile "If you need anything else at all don't hesitate to bother me." He called after the male, before his full attention turned to the female. He spoke to her as he put the money in the register. "I am hiring. Are you looking to be hired? I have all kinds of available positions. I'd really really really like a head chef at the moment, but if you aren't interested in that position that's fine too..." Jade spoke excitedly, bright smile on his lips as he rambled rather aimlessly about the positions that were available he didn't mention anything terribly important except for maybe that list of available positions. Finally he trailed off and blinked at her. "Which position were you interested in?"