View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 05-09-2013, 04:21 AM

"Um.... well.... I can cook a little, if you really need me to i mean... but I'd prefer to play my violin.... to.. entertain people and all. If that's okay." The girl responded softly, looking a little taken aback by his hyper speech a moment. Honestly it did overwhelm her to have a stranger talk to her so much, no matter the reason. Still, he did seem nice enough and she began to relax a little as she indicated her violin on her back as she spoke. She half hid behind her glasses and her hair, those vivid and eyes shifting between the two as their color seemed to continue to shift at the slightest change of light or motion to either a little more blue or a little more green depending. Both men seemed nice and very polite she decided, which made them both seem a little less intimidating.

She gave Jade a soft, quick smile as her way of trying to show him she was more comfortable as she watched the two and observed the protectiveness Darren showed to his bag. Inwardly she wondered why he hadn't left it at his hotel or whatever, which of course just made her more curious. Being who she was, or perhaps unconsciously simply to be different from the studious Rebecca, she couldn't help but fall into a slight day dream. Was he a spy with secret papers? A Guardian of some ancient cursed object? Maybe he was really a strange monster and the bag held a special item that's nearness kept him from losing human form!