View Single Post
AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 05-09-2013, 05:12 AM

Corrine walked down the sidewalk, practically dancing on her feet. She was so excited to be out among the humans, and going through her tribe's rite. Brushing back a bright green lock of hair behind her pointed ear, Corrine paused when she reached the corner of the sidewalk, glancing around to decide where to go. She wasn't sure what it was, but something about the small building next to her caught her eyes. Sea green eyes sparkled with excitement, seeing people inside and the hiring signs. Using the window, she made sure that her dress was for the most part clean and that she was presentable before opening the door and stepping inside.

"Hello? I'm looking for-"She was cut off suddenly as she yelped. The little draconian stumbled forward to the counter top, her arms swinging wildly, body bent in half. Finally done stumbling, she was standing on one red-booted foot with the other kicked back in the air for balance and her arms splayed in front of her. Eeping quietly, she immediately stood up straight, blushing profusely. "I am so sorry about that. I'm terribly clumsy. But, um, as I was saying I was wondering if you were still hiring, maybe I could be a busgirl..." The diminutive girl finally got out, wringing the hem of her skirt in her hands.