View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 08-05-2014, 01:52 PM

"More out of fear for who I pegged you to be. It was brash of me to be so bold, especially after putting much space between me and the past I'm trying to escape." His eyes were still lost to the ground and jumped up only once to rest in the sky avoid. "My purpose in life has ended. I lived for one thing and I failed it. I'm nothing more than a mockery now and I've no purpose or goal to dive toward."

As she was now beside him, Akiyama landed his eyes on her form and found himself a bit taken aback by what he saw. He wasn't expecting something like this, like her. Without being rude, he merely jerked his eyes off her form and found himself staring at the grass again. Right now, it seemed to be his only friend. The only real constant in his life.

"I fear not what the forest holds, miss. I fear what the civilized world will do to me." He sighed again, only this time he readjusted himself so he could stare plainly at Fiara. "You see, what I did cannot be forgiven and I am now a man cast out of his home and land. I'm not allowed to return to neither Rashmaal nor Yuua. I'm left to merely wander and hope that, while aimlessly wandering, I find the body of the one who I betrayed." Grimace on his face, he sighed. "Had I not been so selfish, I might have been able to save her and stop this madness. Unfortunately, I was too wrapped up in myself that I didn't notice the harm that came to her." Akiyama's heart rest on his heart and his breathing rasped as he tried to fight off the tears.

"So young, so naive, and I let harm befall her. I cannot live with himself for I was her knight and I failed her."

A glint of hope sparked in his blue orbs. "Perhaps you would kill me, beautiful stranger, and put me out of my misery? I am not sure I can stomach the grief that could come should I find her lifeless body."