View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 11-13-2015, 11:28 PM

A single courier would enter the room. He was dressed in purple, red, and gold trimming: The regalia of the Royal Scout corps. He would bow before her. "Sorry to interrupt on short notice, Knight-Captain, but I bring word from King Roxten Kallan. "The scout said, bowing his head. "As I am sure you're aware, what with the recent threats from the Demons and the Slavers, the King has ordered all of us to search for Knights that have Forsworn their duty to the crown, and bring them back to the fold....."He said, before pulling out a list.

"We have found the following knights: Sir Juncan Aelius, Lady Tamara Essos, Sir Kayne Ustengrav, Sir Hunter Bell-tower, Lady Lamia Aradesh, and Lady Aveline Sylvan. "He said, putting the list away. He would then hand her a letter. "I was also told to hand you this, by Lord Scout Matthias. He said this was to be done urgently....."The scout would bow again, before leaving.

The contents of said letter would be as followed:

To Knight-Captain Elowynn

As per the Order, we have sent scouts to find the various knights that have fought for our kingdom. What hasn't been told is that many refused to return to the fold, and upon using force to get them to return, fought and fled. The number that has been found is small, in comparison to those that have left us. But I digress

Our search has yielded results that you would find interesting: Former Knight Andrew Pimms has been spotted alive.

My scouts were sent to investigate why a town on the frontier suddenly began to grow unexpectedly, without suffering from severe attacks by demons or slavers, and found that much has been the result of a wandering mercenary, that goes by the name 'Andy'. Though we cannot link him by name, his description is similiar to that of the former kinght, and I thought it'd be best if you were sent to confirm this. You were the closest one to the former Knight, and have the best possible chance of convincing him to return.

You're to leave tonight. Food, supplies, and horses will be provided for you. I pray to the Dreaming Goddess Ava for your success

Sincerely,
Matthias Imperii
Lord Scout of King Roxten Kallan