View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 11-17-2015, 12:07 AM

As Elowynn and her compainion traveled, she forced herself to look away from the towns that had been destroyed through demon and slaver attacks. Her owl perched on her shoulder, rubbing her little white head into the elf's cheek and cooing quietly. "This is what we should be fighting to protect..." Elowyyn whispered quietly to the owl, keeping her head low and her grey eyes to the ground as she rode on the borrowed horse.

The elf didn't dare stop to sleep or rest. No..she wouldn't stop until she found the settlement where they had spotted Andy. She couldn't bare to think about what would happen if a slaver child attacked her. Elowyyn swore to her elder, before joining the army, that she would never harm a child.

When she finally arrived at the small town, she was greeted by an elderly veteran who was definitely unhappy to see her. Elowynn sighed softly and looked over the man cautiously as she climbed down from the horses back. Benjamin Tallow... She would remember that name. "I am Elowyyn, 1st ranking knight-captain of..." She paused when the man spoke of her king and very slowly lowered her sheathed katana to the ground, close to her. Hopefully the veteran would see her gesture as a peace offering. "I am only here to find a friend I have dearly missed." She said in a soft voice, placing a loving hand over the owl's head. "I was informed that he was spotted here..." She said to the man. "May I enter your guarding town?" Elowynn asked.