View Single Post
uncledaddy
swamp troll

Old 04-24-2017, 07:02 AM

...for SCIENCE!

>you post refs and some personality information about your OC
>if i draw it, i will ping you when i post it in the thread

it's that simple.

please note this is based purely on my whims. i may not respond to everyone, and even if i skip you i may come back to you later if your OC fits what i'm in the mood to draw. that's why pinging.

things that will increase your chances of being picked:
-monsters
-anthros
-ugly/unusual
-cute/fun
-pony
-developed/good characterization
-OC appears to be well loved and used frequently
-something i haven't seen a million times
-teeth
-lots of hair
-lots of personality

RULES:

**have an OC ready before you post. i am not inclined to hunt through a long list and find one.**

**don't post here if you're picky. I DO WHAT I WANT, which means style and quality may vary! not all art will be humorous, out of character, or exaggerated, but you risk these and other possibilities by offering your OC.**

**i am not drawing based off of avatars or photos. please have drawn references or detailed written descriptions ready when you post.**

**you don't have to constantly return to the thread, but if i ping you, please comment in the thread to acknowledge that the art has been received! even if you hate it.**

**i am willing to do ONE minor edit per image if some important detail of the character is wrong or missing (say i forgot a facial scar, for instance). aside from that, you get what you get.**

that is all.

Last edited by uncledaddy; 04-24-2017 at 07:04 AM..