View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 11-13-2015, 05:37 PM

Aleu called it bravery, but also perhaps it was fear or a cold heart that kept Faline from seeking out her sister. The only thing she remembered about the woman at this point was the fact that she had sacrificed herself to get her off the island. If she saw her now, who was to say she would be excited about it? There was a part of her that wanted to go, but that part was tucked deep within the recesses of her mind.

Her eyes rolled up at the woman as she hugged her, though she did not return the embrace; Faline was never really the touchy type. When she pulled away and started off into the woods, the Unai followed without protest. She spoke about a spring that could help with her shoulder and the dark haired woman nodded. "That would be much appreciated," she said, recalling how she got the injury from the night before. She was fairly certain that if it weren't for the fact that her shoulder was throbbing so much, the rest of her body would have been in pain.

As silence began to fall around them, for the most part, Faline's eyes fell to the old book in her hands. These symbols were not the same as her own book, which was neatly stored in the bag on her back; they were similar but their incantations were different purposes. With the visions she saw, she wondered if it was Rory's; she didn't even know if the woman could use magic, but it would make sense from the fact she saw those visions.

Shifting the bag from her back, Faline tucked the book inside, beside her own. If one had no recollection of the scribe on the inside, they would have sworn the books were the same for even at a glance they looked almost identical.

Their trek wasn't too difficult; Aleu seemed to have purposely chosen a way that would be a bit kinder to them. It was something the Unai was grateful for as moving over the few obstacles they had to hurt enough and as they walked, the soreness of her body started to make itself more and more known.

It was Aleu saying they were nearing their stop that broke the woman from her drifting thoughts about the impact her summons were having on the nightly creatures. She looked towards the bushes that the woman pointed out, paying more attention to the world around them at that point.

As the woman pulled the bushes aside, Faline stepped through and to the water's edge. There was something about looking at the fluid that caused the woman's heart to drop, her blood run cold. She knelt just at the edge, looking into the depth of the water; she wanted no part of it. Some would have called the fish and plants that decorated the water and landscape as beautiful, a perfect image. To Faline? There was something about it that just screamed horrible death trap.

Shifting herself, she shrugged her bag from her good arm and slowly slid it off her wounded one. Opening it up, she pulled out a small, black dress and neatly set it on the ground. She then pulled out the white dress she had previously been wearing and dipped the dirtied fabric into the water.

Pulling the fabric up, she wrung out the water before repeating the process a few times before being satisfied with it being semi clean. As Aleu told her to get into the water, Faline shook her head, "This shall suffice." She then dipped the cloth back into the water and pressed it to her shoulder. She hissed, the sound sounding very cat-like as the water hit the injury. It stung, likely due to an infection that was probably spreading, but it also tingled at the same time.

---------- Post added 11-13-2015 at 01:02 PM ----------

Abi's brow rose at Ryna's quick and sharp response. For something that was nothing she clearly wanted to drop the subject. Her eyes then fell to the other sister whom was behaving more sheepishly than excited as she usually did. She then said that Akina was a Zero thing; so now, this 'nothing' was something and it had to do with their brother? These twins certain enjoyed running in circles around the Unai and circles was something Abi didn't appreciate.

As Ryna snapped at her brother, the forest Unai said in a cool tone, "If there is something you wish to remain nothing, it is better to not speak of it in the first place." She then stopped as the siblings began talking, leaning against on tree just waiting for them to finish. She had no issues being on the island, the forest was her home, but these three were going to start wearing on her if they continued being dodgy as they started being. Were there thing she wasn't sharing with them? Probably, but they were posing no threat or impact to the mission they were given.

Once back at the cabins, the green haired woman approached the other Unai. "Why don't you go with Ryna and Reno and enjoy your time at the beach for a little bit?" She pulled the woman close, running a hand through her hair. "I want to talk to Zero for a little bit, see if he's noticed anything." She then closed her eyes and rested her head against Rory's . "Soon, Rory, soon we'll be able to start looking more seriously," she cooed as she held the woman's cheeks in her palms. "I just have to get situated a bit more with everything."

Rory slowly nodded as she looked up at that other Unai. She didn't really like the idea of not looking from the very beginning, but if Abi wasn't ready then she couldn't press the matter.

Pulling away from the other, she smiled at Ryna, digging her suit from her bag and said, "I'll go with you!"

Abi, on the other hand, slowly shook her head as she said, "I will have to pass. Too much water isn't good for me." She then looked over at Zero, her gaze serious as she said, "If you have a moment, I would like to speak with you."

Follow my Facebook Page! I'll be trying to keep it updated with my 3 cosplays for this year!