View Single Post
Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 05:12 AM

dear whomever it may concern... Storyline

In our lives, many things are left unsaid. Feelings withheld, love unrequited, words unspoken. Little do people know, these feelings are kept inside, forgotten perhaps, but never erased. Muted feelings are collected all through out one's life and are not seen again until the spirit moves onto the next world. However, these feelings will never be tangible, never be seen by anyone. Anyone except us, that is.

My name is Chancellor Thistle, but please call me Chance. My dear, I am a mailman. Room 209, otherwise referred to as 'the mailroom' from here on out, archives all these suppressed feelings and wishes. No, they are not silly puffs of colored smoke or fragrances. After all, you will agree when I say that the idea of keeping these feelings in jars or just in plain air is a rather silly notion. No thanks to rather offending movies and cartoons, these rather impractical and barbaric ways are considered romantic even. Ha! I assure you, there's nothing, and I mean nothing, romantic about it when you're scrambling to find these feelings and trying to sort them out in an organized fashion. Impossible!

Oh dear. I seem to have rambled on a bit. Anyhow, I can imagine you are sitting in your chair, or perhaps even standing, as you read this letter, asking yourself why, might we want to sort these misplaced feelings out? And in what form, if not in puffs of pink smoke, are these stored in? Simple. They are kept, as you might or might not have guessed, in forms letters. But please, don't confuse these letters with ordinary ones you find in your mailbox. These were not written for anyone other than the writers themselves. And the writers themselves don't realize they have written it. However, these feelings and wishes are quite real and quite restless. The spirits of the writers cannot truly move on until these letters are read and or fulfilled in some way, shape or form. You can say that they are stuck in, how you call it, 'purgatory' until these letters are read and fulfilled. Of course, there is not a single person who dies that does not have regrets somewhere in their lives. And the mailroom is becoming quite full, if I do say so myself. In order for the previous owners to move on fully, these letters of unspoken feelings must be released. And we all know, letters cannot be released, but opened, and cannot move, but read. This is where I come in. I collect such letters, and store them in the mailroom, until we find a suitable owner for the letter to be read by. Once the letters are opened and read, the receiver may choose to help move the spirits along, or to seal it once again, and return it back to us. And as always, postage is included. And of course, this is where you come in. Attached with this letter, is another letter, written by now purgative soul. Should you choose to read it and help the soul move on, good luck to you. If not, simply return the letter to us, using the pre-stamped envelop included. Thank you sincerely for your time, and we hope to read your letter someday as well.

Sincerely Yours,

Chancellor Thistle & the crew at Room 209