View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 03-20-2017, 04:21 PM

Vale looked at the man who entered his cell and blinked his eye, what met his gaze was tanned skin, forest colored eyes and stark white hair that sparked the faintest of memories for the thief. "Not from any where really, I must have one of those faces." Vale said with a small smirk on his face as he gazed at the man who identified himself as the prince of this kingdom, well that put a small damper on any plans to seduce whoever they sent to interrogate him.... he didn't want to get involved with any royalty again.... he'd nearly lost his life getting away from his father and he didn't want to chance his father catching wind of him still being alive. At all.

The more he looked at the prince across from him the more Vale knew that he'd met the prince somewhere before yet the ginger haired thief couldn't brig himself to pull up any memories of his past, lest he remember one that he really didn't want to remember. As long as this prince Alistair didn't guess his full name Vale knew he'd be able to keep up the personal of a cocksure and flirty thief, and while he was flirty most times since he'd gained his freedom form his father he had yet to actually do more then kiss anyone. Mostly just drunken fumbles in where ever happens to be the guilds HQ for that month. He was to fiery for a lot of the other members he'd come to call family over the years, so he was content to just be with himself at the moment.

Despite his efforts to not recall any of his past family moment Vale found himself thinking about the first time he'd ever met another royal outside of his own family.

----------------------------

A young Valerian Ostwick, crown prince of the rugged kingdom of Binnyne sat on a stool as his mother fixed his long ginger locks into a stiff braid that draped down the back of his dark green princely garb. "Mother I don't want to wear these cloths, they itch every time I move." The young green eye'd boy pouted. His mother, a kind faced women with brown eyes and hair the color of honey smiled softly at her son.

"You must even if they itch my little phoenix, they are the cloths of our family and we both must wear them to shwo our pride in out kigndom. So these visitors can see we are a strong land." The queen said as ehr son turned to her and she kissed his brow with love. The Queen wonderd how her only child could hold hsi fathers features yet not have a ounce of his fathers cureilty, she thanked the stars for this blessing every evening.

The pair have moved from Valerian's room towards the dinign hall that was filled with people from another kingdom, the scent of strange foods made Valerian's nose twitch and itch, yet the young boy kept his face as neutral as he could as he and his mother came face to face with his father, a tall and heavuly muscled man who wore cerimonial armour, his crown and had hsi doubled bladed axe agaisnt his throne at the far end of teh room. The king also had long hair in many braids and a verll groomed beard wiht braids aswell. Bright spring green eyes looked towards the visiting royals and Valerian found himself blinking in shock, their skin was different, and their cloths where so strange. The one who he kept starign at looked around his age. By the fancy cloths Valerian could only guess that the other boy was a prince aswell.

-----------------------------------

Vale shook his head softly to pull himself out of his memory and he kept his eye on Alistair in front of him. "I don't have anything to say about the botched robbery....other then my friends will find out who ratted us out and hang them by their big toes over a pit of snakes.....venomous and hungry snakes." Vale said with a lazy smile as he leaned further back against the wall behind him, despite how uncomfortable it was with his hands chained behind him like they where. His arms where starting to cramp up but he kept his face in a mask of aloofness towards his own discomfort.