View Single Post
Lance
⊙ω⊙
NPC

Old 12-12-2011, 03:26 PM

Welcome to

Menewsha Central Station!

Hello, friends! I'm Lance Montour and I run Headworks, the place where you'll get the best and most stylish hats here on Menewsha. What many of you probably don't know is that apart from tending the shop, I also help out at the train station, I love trains!

Trains are the only public transport around here (apart from boats) so the system's always being worked on and that's what I'm here to tell you about! Something really exciting is about to be unveiled and you get to be involved! All this year, new lines have been under construction. Previously, the tracks went around the flat outskirts of the island, but now they go right inland and even up into the mountains!

To celebrate the opening of the new lines, a very special inaugural train tour has been arranged. The train will travel around the island and stopping off at the new stations. It's not a whistle stop trip either, it's a proper vacation! The train is super luxurious, set with private cabins, fantastic meals 3 times a day in the dining cars and 2 awesome dome cars where you'll be able to have an amazing view of the passing countryside. The train will stop overnight in every location, so you'll have 2 whole days for exploring each area it visits. You can sleep in your comfy cabin on the train, or find some local accomodation at the stops if you fancy a change of scene.
Fancy an upgrade?

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to have these, but I won't tell if you don't. :ninja: Either way, I've got my hands on some VIP tickets for the trip. If you have one of these it means you could get free accommodation anywhere in any of the places we stop. Not just that, but free food too! Pretty amazing, right? I'm going to be selling these tickets for a little bit of gold, then I'm going to do a prize draw for all the ticket holders, and after that I'll split the gold between the winners! More about that later. :D
What's in a name?

A good question, what is in a name? Do you know? You get to choose one though :D
Not only do we have lots of new train lines, but we've got a shiny new engine for this special trip, too! So new that it doesn't even have a name yet! So in the time before the trip we have to pick a name for our lovely new engine! More on that later too. ;D

Last edited by Lance; 12-14-2011 at 03:21 AM..