View Single Post
Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message to chat

Old 08-05-2014, 03:31 AM

Name: Jessica (Jess for short) Garther

----------------------------------------------------------

Jess frowned as she stared at the key pad of the door that stood before of her. It looked like it was from out of a prison or a bank with how heavy duty the door was. Yet it had to be this sturdy for inside it was something more dangerous then a prisoner and it had cost them a lot to make it. Yet it wasn't valuable or at least not as valuable as the other scientists were hoping. They had hoped for a success, something that would go beyond what they imagined. Yet it didn't and it was now labeled as a failure.

Sighing, Jess moved forward and started to punch in the password for the door. She had volunteered to look after it till they figured out what to do with it. It had saddened her to know that they could do this to something they just made, especially since it looked so human. But, she guessed that was why they didn't wanted to look at it anymore, so that they wouldn't think of it as a human. Yet, ever since Jess had first seen it, she couldn't think of it as something else. It looked human to her and she just couldn't abandon it like the others. She wouldn't say she felt like a mother to it, she wasn't there from the beginning. But she felt like a girl who visited the circus for the first time. In other words it fascinated her and she couldn't just leave it alone and part of her felt like it couldn't be a failure.

After pressing the enter button, the door slowly started to slid open and she smiled as she looked into the room. "Hello, I am Jess and I am here to take care of you from now on."

Last edited by Palmoun; 08-06-2014 at 04:41 AM..