View Single Post
Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message to chat

Old 08-16-2014, 04:46 AM

Jess couldn't help but smile as she watched him come outside for the first time. He looked like he was a kid who had just been given his dream vacation and all the toys in the world, so in other words, cute. "well there is a lot of everything, the world is a big place and yet no so big all at the same time." She said as she watched him start to spin around. Yet his next few words hurt her. She hadn't realized how much he had wanted to be outside, to see what he knew about already. It was very sad that they had deprived him of this simple pleasure that many of them took for granted. "come on, you can see a lot more of the outside if we start walking and I promise you that you will be able to see a lot more if you stick with me." she said as she smiled at him and then started to walk down the sidewalk. As long as he was at her side she would make sure that he was able to enjoy himself but that was for however long the others allowed. If they found they didn't like her or Todd, this nice new friendship could be over faster then Jess would like.