[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-15-2014, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
Check out my pimpin' pumpkin!
Username:XoGIZMOoX
Image(s) of My Entry:
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
Gizzie sewed my red eared sliders turtles Halloween costumes useing felt ^.^ Cheech is the pizza and Chong is the pumpkin (they was soo cute I had to share them both since pumpkin fits your craftzy category) ^.^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha-Aamir View Post
Username: Maha-Aamir
Image(s) of My Entry:
The front view of my paper mache pumpkin haunted house...
Click on thumbnail for full view
Closeup... the lid opens up
The back view if i want to hide the scary face and make it look like a normal pumpkin
I crafted this with paper mache technique using 1 roll of toilet paper, some paper clay to sculpt the windows and door and cardboard for the leaves... and my son's water colors hehehehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Username:Nephila
Image(s) of My Entry:
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
Material(s) Used: I had scraps left over from making my Padme boot covers. It's a thin foam sheet from the dollar store. Then I used hot glue gun to make the "creases" in the pumpkin. I put thehair pins on it so I wouldn't burn my fingers to bad when puting the glue on. And a bit of marker to draw on the face. :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper Invictus View Post
Username: Whisper Invictus
Image(s) of My Entry:
another look and another look
Material(s) Used: Craft Pumpkin, with craft sparkly stuff including: purple leaves, a cute owl, some orange ribbon, fake leaves, lots of glitter glue, and 2 hours of hard labor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GummyBearKisses View Post
Username: GummyBearKisses =)
Image(s) of My Entry:
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
Material(s) Used: Paperweight Pumpkin Art Crayola orange coloring of a rock , wiggly eyes , hot glue gun , rhinestones , felt green leaf and vine ... It isn't much but its mine =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
Username: Shadami
Image(s) of My Entry:
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
Material(s) Used: White cake batter from a box, boiled pumpkin from a fresh pumpkin, orange and black frosting
for its pumpkin babies i made rice krispie treats and candy eyes, and same orange and black frosting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness129 View Post
Username: dragoness129
Image(s) of My Entry:
Material(s) Used: Construction paper and glue
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushi_mew View Post
I was told I could submit my food pumpkins 0-:
Username: sushi_mew
Image(s) of My Entry:
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
Material(s) Used: butter, steamed pumpkin, icing sugar, flour, almond meal, & pepitas for their stems !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
Username: Linnea
Image(s) of My Entry: i made autumn garland with curlycue pumpkins!
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
Material(s) Used: orange construction paper, brown paper bag, wooden beads, tan and brown yarn, paper clips and dried wheat

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 11-14-2014 at 09:56 PM..