View Single Post
Temple
people strive to be better me i'm happy being me

Old 02-27-2013, 01:19 AM

Ria looked down at Tarra "what do you mean" Rian thought about what she meant by Beware "hey guys watch out I think something is coming" Ria picked up her pace before she heard something heading for them fast "two people one heavy the other maybe a child they might be survivors" Ria turned to a strange looking girl with a child from the village fallowing close behind "what the hell GUYS LOOK!"

Dylan turned to see the machine he was sent with but he didn't recognize the child and why was it with that thing but soon it was raising its arm with the grenade rifle "GET DOWN!" Dylan said as he hit the ground drawing his weapons and opened fire on the machine trying not to hit the kid "We have to get out of here before it kills us!" Dylan said as he started up the hill

Victory soon came into contact with three A class mutants and the mercenary not paying attention to the child behind them she soon opened fire fire with the grenade rifle "orders execution of all mutants mercenary is expendable" she said as she raised her combat rifle but soon was opened fire upon by the mercenary "Mercenary Dahl has opened fire on project Victory orders to execute in action" Victory saw as bullets were just missing the child she then placed herself in front of the child she could not under stand why she did this but she was moving on her own to protect him as if her human part still was active but this did not stop her from firing of her combat rifle causing it to hit the back of Dylan's coat but from him not stopping it was bulletproof "G-GGet behind me" Victory stopped as she said something when Trident reactivated firing off two inferno grenades causing a fire that traveled down hill covering Victory but halting her moment and forcing a retreat to protect the chiled.