View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 10-21-2013, 10:10 PM

((Yeah...I don't do well with titles. xP So if you've got a good one, I'll change it~ ))

Khan rustled past the busying streets. His clothes were worn down, and the passing people seemed to look at him with a look of some disgust, and some pity. He brushed them off though, his dark hair going in front his eyes, partially blocking his view. Unlike many of the others, his hair held slight blonde streaks in it, and it wasn't quite as dark as everyone else's. His eyes also, were unlike others', as they were more of a light hazel colour than most. Even his skin tone was at least a shade lighter. It came with his mother having been a foreigner, so he got some of her looks as well.

He quickly let his hand reach out as he was passing a vendor, who was selling fruits, and swiped an apple. If people saw him, then they didn't care. He did this at least once a day. Even though he was only at the tender age of seventeen, he lived alone, his parents having abandoned him when he was a child. Though, Khan had a slight feeling that they had been murdered by some passing by bandits. Then again, he had been quite young, so maybe they really had just up and left him. Either way, it didn't matter all too much to him; he was fine by himself.

As he bit into the apple, some of it's juices running down his chin, he saw the people around him clear a path. Quickly following the others to the side, he watched as a few soldiers ran down the street, as if chasing someone. There were about four, but Khan had a feeling that there were more, but they were in hiding. He knew that the soldiers had a tendency to do that. That was one thing he really respected the soldiers for; they were trained well, and did their jobs excellently.

As soon as they had passed, the streets were filled with simple commoners once more. The chitter-chatter commenced, and the streets were soon filled with thousands of unbelievable rumours of why the soldiers seemed to be in a rush.

"I heard the Sultan's wife was sleeping with a commoner, like us!" he heard one woman's hurried whisper, "The Sultan must have found out about it!"

"Well I heard that there is a secret drug society. The Sultan has been planning to attack it for months!" another woman whispered.

Khan smirked. Woman and their silly rumours; they'd rarely ever find out if they were right or wrong. He slipped into an ally, eavesdropping on every possible conversation that he could hear. The people on the streets...they always had fun stories to tell each other, and Khan had great joy when listening to them. Biting into the apple again, he continued to listen to the numerous rumours that were making the streets sound much busier than they really were.