View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 12-21-2013, 03:43 AM

((It's short, but I tried my best. ^^; I'm sorry for the long wait for this. Finally I'm able to write for this little brat again :) ))

Khan sat lazily on the top of someone's roof. Wether it was the roof to a house, or a business, Khan didn't know, and didn't care. He laid back slightly, letting his arms rest under his head, crossed slightly. He'd spent the last few hours or so "borrowing" things from people. It was all useful thing, mainly food and clothes, sometimes he'd steal little luxurious things such as medicine, shoes, etc. He listened as the people grumbled past each other, some minding their own business and some eager to start fights. Speaking of which, that was why Khan was currently on the roof; someone had seen him slipping a piece of fabric under his shirt, and instead of telling anyone, had begun to chase him. Obviously, the man had been to eager for some sort of fight, but Khan for one was not. He wasn't the type the liked getting into useless fights. Khan, being the smart man he was, had quickly fled the scene and run to a couple of rooftops before settling on this one.

He let his eyes roam the sky, instead of the unpleasant streets for once. The sky was a brilliant, the sun blazing down on the Earth as if trying to burn every human being alive. Based on the heat, Khan concluded that the sun was doing quite a good job of that. Just as he was about to close his eyes to hopefully catch up on a little bit of sleep, a yell seemed to fill the streets.

"You stupid little rat of a child! You come down from the right now and settle this with me! I swear if you don't I will go up there myself to get you!" Khan sat up quickly, peering down onto the streets to see the man from earlier. Damn, he had caught up. Deciding to have a little fun with the situation, Khan stood up and waved the piece of fabric in the air so the man could see. The man's face turned bright red with anger as he yelled some more, threatening to go up, but Khan knew that he wouldn't dare. He was too much of a wuss.

"You stupid old man! Can you not even spare a piece of cloth? Or are you so stupid that you have to get into a petty fight with a kid!" Khan yelled, smirking. Apparently, that did it for the man, and the man began to yell even more fiercely.

Khan was definitely going to have fun with this.