View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 04-23-2014, 11:52 PM

Khan's eyes widened as his wrist was clutched, but quickly narrowed them, showing that he wasn't about to back down. Sure he had lost the necklace--though he was sure it'd be easy to get back if he was super careful--but he wasn't about to let himself be intimidated by this man. He pulled at his wrist, at first it was only slightly, not wanting to show signs that he was struggling, but when he realized that the man's grip was too tight, he began to struggle more. You see, Khan was a master of escaping. He could run and hide and jump all over the place. Hell, even put him in a locked cage, and he'd be able to get out! But actually escaping while someone was holding him...not so much. He just wasn't quite strong enough. Sure, he could probably play a few mind games, or outwit the person, but he could never escape with brute force like some.

Even so, he continued to pull, and still continued when the man began to speak. "Of course I'll sell it, you dumbass! What do you think this place is? A paradise?" Khan shouted, his eyes holding a fierce glow, "It's the basic law here; it's a one man game." That wasn't completely true for everyone, but for any "street-rat" it was. Kill or be killed; steal or die.

Khan only stopped his desperate struggles when he heard the man's proposition. If the man did turn him in, Khan doubted he'd be able to escape. His previous thoughts of being able to get away from the man disintegrated when he realized his strength. And with the way the man was acting, Khan was positive that the man would drag him to the guards or whatever himself.

He narrowed his eyes suspiciously, eyeing the man up and down, before becoming completely relaxed. "And what would this service be?" Khan questioned, "Stealing? Lying? Killing? ...If it is killing, I don't do that." He paused for a minute, letting himself just stare into the other man's eyes while he thought. He could probably bribe the man into giving him something too, perhaps not the golden necklace, but maybe something else of close value. "And if the job is more...let's say valuable than just being given a free pass? Then what will you give me?"

((It's fine, it's finnee~ I'm fine with waiting a long time, so long as it doesn't exceed 2 months or something like that. After all, I've given you a long wait too ))