View Single Post
sheepcakes
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-15-2014, 10:33 AM

You find yourself following a path through a forest, not entirely sure how you got here. One minute you had been going about your daily business and the next you were here. The mossy stone path leads to a tavern, a large 3 story cottage style building. The sign on the front reads "The Copper Dragon" in big sprawling letters, under them, in smaller text reads "Tavern & Inn".

Should you chose to go in you'll find a bar at the back, with a door leading to what you assume is the kitchen. There are a few booth style tables along one wall, a fireplace and sofa in on corner, a staircase in the other and tables of various sizes scattered through the room. Approaching the bar you see that aside from shelves of bottles there is a corkboard, the left side shows rules and what rooms are available, the right side has help wanted ads and wanted posters. According the the available rooms list the second floor has 12 rooms and the attic has 6.

Rules:
1. Have fun.
2. Don't break anything.
3. Keep fights outside.
4. No murder or thievery.
5. The cottage behind the tavern is off limits.
Quote:
Out of Character rules
1. Follow Menewsha's rules.
2. In character rules still apply.
3. Anyone is free to join in. No requirements on post length or profiles.
4. If no barkeep and/or cook are on duty feel free to serve yourself.
5. The Copper Dragon is on a world called Terrim, it's my own creation and has a blend of magic and science, including science fiction. Magic is very prevalent but technology is known and used by some. If you wish to rp as a native of this world give me a PM and I'll give you all the details you could want. Otherwise your character has managed to wander through a worldgate.
Rooms list:
No rooms are currently occupied.

Now hiring:
Cook
Bartender
Waiter/Waitress

Last edited by sheepcakes; 11-15-2014 at 11:07 AM..