View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 06-24-2011, 05:42 AM

Snow frowned, scoffing as he reached for Tabia's arm. "I'm quite surprised your suit has gotten you this far, Big Brother." His turquoise eyes narrowed as he watched the experiment. "If I were you, I'd reconsider my actions. You'll run out of energy soon." He withdrew a small syringe from his coat pocket and stepped closer to the robotic male. "Calm down. If you don't, you'll be in for it later." His mind was spinning: the experiments were all making the day so . . . irritating. This was crazy! How did they all escape so easily? Who was the fool who set this in motion again?
With a sigh the white-haired male covered his eyes and rubbed his forehead. "We both know where you'll end up at the end of the day, now won't we?" The trouble maker always ended up in . . . well, in a bad situation. Snow suddenly moved forward, dodging to the side just in case the experiment tried to strike him. The syringe that he stabbed into the boy's skin (wherever the patch might have been) was swiftly emptied. The needle was sharp and the fluid effective: Cyrus would start to feel the stuff within seconds. It was a sedative: Cyrus would start to feel woozy right about the time the needle was emptied.

Backing away, Snow turned back to pull Tabia to her feet. He wasn't gentle, but he didn't cause her futher harm. "What about you, bird-boy? Feeling frisky, or are you going to submit easily?" The scientist's eyes were still on the robotic-suited creature a few feet away, but he addressed Yukio brusquely. "Sit down. I won't hesitate to shoot you." His tone darkened . . . and Snow drew a handgun from his lab coat. Flicking the safety off, he growled threateningly. "Big Brother . . . sit. Phoenix, sit. If either of you move before that suit powers down, I'm shooting."
It would destroy whichever experiment was shot, but Snow didn't seem to care about that. There was never a lack of experimental prospects.